Friday, April 12, 2013

Hot and Cold


Hot and Cold Sex as viewed by Grandpa and Grandma...  
 
After his examination, the doctor said to the elderly man: 
 'You appear to be in good health. Do you have any medical concerns you would like to ask me about?'
 
 'Yes,' said the old man. 

 'After I have sex, I am usually cold and chilly; then, after I have sex with her the second time, I am hot and sweaty.'
 
After examining his elderly wife, the doctor said: 'Everything appears to be fine. Do you have any medical concerns that you would like to discuss with me?'
 
‘No,’ said the lady.  The doctor then said to her:  'Your husband had an unusual concern.  He claims that he is usually cold and chilly after having sex with you the first time; and then hot and sweaty after the second time. Do you know why?'
 
'Oh, for Pete's sake - that crazy old fart!' she replied.  
  'That's because the first time is usually in July, 
   and the second time is in December.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home