Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spelling




Hola,

 
JULIUS : Hello, I would like to order some guns, please.

Gunsmith : Some what? The line is bad.

JULIUS : Guns (Getting louder)

Gunsmith : Sorry I can hardly hear, please repeat.

JULIUS : (Very loud now)
GUNS!
G for Jesus,
U for Europe,
N for Anything and
S for Eskom.
GUNS!!

1C291217.gif




1C206289.jpg  

I know you gonna like this one......Enjoy!!

 A Zulu woman walks into a shop and says "  "I want to buy that TV"
 The owner says "I don't sell to Zulu women"
 She comes back dressed as a man and again says "I want to buy that TV"
 Owner: "I don't sell to Zulu women"
 She comes back as a Nigerian woman
 "I want to buy that TV"
 Owner: "I don't sell to Zulu women"
 She asks: "Haau, how do you know I` m Zulu?"
 Owner: "That's not a TV....... it's a microwave"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home